WANTEDGAMERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHARING and TRADING Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D3D8.DLL HACK PROBLEM!!!?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nelson
GENERAL
GENERAL

D3D8.DLL HACK PROBLEM!!!????? Empty
PostSubject: D3D8.DLL HACK PROBLEM!!!?????   D3D8.DLL HACK PROBLEM!!!????? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 am

Hi,

Ok I had a question before about wall hack because it wasn't working to me with any file i found (most of FatBoy) so i saw people could with that files and i started to think "maybe the problem is at my computer" i saw threads saying too wall hack only works at Windows Vista. DONT BELIVE THAT ! ITS A PURE LIE !

I'm wearing Windows XP Home Edition, I think wall hack only works at Windows's XP. Anyways lets procced....

So, i was looking where the problem was very carefully reading all tuturials, files "Read Me" wich came with the wall hacks and i saw a important thing !

[Delete the "d3d8.dll" file of your "system32" folder and place the one wich came with wall hack .rar file.]

I was overwritting but...never worked sometimes file size was same, but they have their diferences anyways, otherwise i think FatBoy woudn't just make that .dll . Then, I went to "system32" folder and tried to delete "d3d8.dll" file, it wroked but like in 3/4 seconds it apeared again =O (wow?) I did a post at this forum telling that and a good person helped me with that problem of auto-recover "d3d8.dll". Thanks to OpenDNS, and FatBoy!
When i placed the "d3d8.dll" wich came with "wall hack.rar" file of fatboy and did all wich "Read Me" (starting wall hack program, minimize it, and start game) i went to inventory and pressed [ F2 for wall hack or F1 for
crosshair] WOW IT WORKED ! NICEEE !

Finally? heheh

So, check if you don't have the same problem i had before maybe that is what dont let you use that hack

Installing Wall Hack instructions: (only for dont fault nothing at my topic ^^)

1. Download FatBoy WallHack.rar file wich contains ( d3d8.dll, sfwallhack.dll & sfwallhack.exe) make sure it have that files;

2. Extract that files into your desktop;

3. Go on Iniciate>Run and type "system32" without the "" things;

4. Now DELETE d3d8.dll file of there and MAKE SURE it don't recover (if it does send me a pm or search for a topic mine talking about recovering "d3d8.dll" file) and paste the FatBoy d3d8.dll into system32 folder;

5. Open sfwallhack.exe and then minimize it to tray;

6. go to PSF

7. Choose channel and everything else and go on inventory;

8. Now press F2 for WallHack or F1 for Cross Hair.

Good Luck !!

PS.: If you want my wall hack of FatBoy's even with "d3d8.dll" file ask and i'll post it for you have sure it really works.. (not saying others wich is around there dont work!)

Oh another thing....some people may be asking their selves "Why did he make this thread if already lot of people explained how wall hack works, if he dont need nothing more about wall hack?"

Answer.: The question is, I'll help others when I'm able to do it, and also because i wanted help to and if i didn't had it i would wish to have it so Good Luck again ;p.

WANTEDGAMERZ........................ HACKERIZZTAH AT YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

D3D8.DLL HACK PROBLEM!!!?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WANTEDGAMERZ :: Philippine Special Force :: Philippine Special Force-
Jump to: